Wednesday, October 7, 2015

All Set

I'm all set.  I searched my stash for some sock yarn - found some Patons Kroy, convinced my printer that it should play nice this morning and print off my pattern - it only missed every fourth row.  I penciled in the missing words.  I know exactly where my needles are - on another sock project but that poor sock has been neglected for this long what's another few weeks?  I'm sure it won't mind if I borrow it's needles.


Now I just need to convince Daisy that I need the sunny spot by the window.  She doesn't look like she's giving up her spot willingly does she?


These socks are for the Wandering Cat Yarns KAL I mentioned.  There is still time to sign up on their Ravelry group.  These can be knit as ankle or full length socks.  I'm going to knit the ankle length for someone on my Christmas list.  The pattern is free and it's cute and you can check it out here.

Happy sock knitting!

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

What a love design ... hope you find your own spot in the sun!

Wanderingcatstudio said...

They are going to look great in that yarn!

Dizzy said...

I'm so envious that my budget won't allow me any new (big) projects or KAL's until the new year...my stash is looking pretty sparse. Not that my husband would agree, but...enjoy! Those socks should turn out great!

Mereknits said...

That color is going to perfect for your sock. Have fun.
Meredith