Saturday, October 10, 2015

Knitting in the Park

It was another beautiful Fall day; sunny, warm, fallen leaves on the walkways and it smelled like Fall.



 It was way to nice to spend the afternoon inside so I packed up my knitting and headed down to the park.


Everyone else had the same idea; lots of people walking, jogging, biking and rollerblading but I didn't see anyone else knitting.  I know, hard to believe isn't it?


I took turns walking for a while then sitting and knitting for a while.  If the breeze picked up or if I found myself knitting in the shade getting cool, I'd pack up and walk for a bit until I found a spot in the sun to get comfy and pull out my knitting again.


 It was a beautiful way to spend the day.  Even when I had to do a little untangling.
 


3 comments:

Bridget said...

That looks - and sounds - like a perfect kind of day!

Andi G said...

Ahhhh...my ideal of a perfect day! :)

Brian Baker said...

Glad you had such a nice day!