Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Without My Knitting

Tonight I did two things that I usually never do. First, I went to the theatre and second, I went without my knitting.

A group of us went to Stratford to see The Sound of Music. It was amazing! The singing, dancing, costumes and the set were all incredible.

Without my knitting to keep my hands busy I took pictures instead. This is my Mom and I before the show started.

I was a little lost without my knitting and did momentarily panic when we first sat down but apparently I can sit for almost three hours and not knit. Who knew? I don't think that's been tried before and I survived it.

I did have to knit a round when we got home just to make me feel better though :)

2 comments:

Andrea @ This Knitted Life said...

I hope you were able to enjoy a special evening with your mom, knitting or no. You both look happy in the photo, which makes me smile.

I can't even remember the last time I went to the theatre. It's been ages. And I haven't been to a movie theatre in going on four years. Hard to believe!

Caffeine Girl said...

It's so nice to have a mother-daughter outing. I rarely go to the theater, either, and you forget how much fun it is.