Monday, December 7, 2015

First round of hand knits delivered

We had our first family Christmas on the weekend.

What a great day. The guys were talking farming and watching football, the kids played and us girls spent time snuggling with a new baby. The newest addition to our family is only a few weeks old; she's so tiny and beautiful!

My nephew played Santa and handed out the hats and scarves that I've been knitting and weaving the last few months. It's nice to see them being worn and enjoyed.

My niece had fun learning to sew with Sarah. They were making monsters cut out of felt, sewn, stuffed and embellished with funky buttons and hand stitching. They were supper cute. They have inspired me to give this a try. I might just have to stop at Fabricland for some felt on my way to knitting tonight :)

1 comment:

Susie said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! Happy Holidays!