Tuesday, December 1, 2015

No more malls for me

On the weekend the kids and I went to the mall. What an experience. I've never been shopping during the Black Friday sales and I don't think I'll be doing it again. It was so crowded and noisy; not at all how I want to Christmas shop. I want small shops with one of a kind items. I want to to hear Christmas songs (and maybe sing along 😉) I want to be able to enjoy picking out gifts for people not just buying what's on sale.

They did have great decorations though.

All the hustle and bustle has reinforced my plans of making most of my gifts this year. I've rented the loom for another month for lots more scarf weaving and just the thought of going back to the mall has me knitting mitts and hats faster!

1 comment:

Mereknits said...

You need to buy your own loom, so that you can make whatever you want when you want to!
Hugs,
Meredith