Saturday, December 12, 2015

Red

With only two weeks until Christmas I'm completely in the Christmas spirit and having so much fun getting the house decorated.

The first stop was poinsettia shopping. I have a favourite greenhouse that I like going to every year. They have so much more than just flowers; the trees and decorations make it impossible not to get excited for Christmas.

It always amazes me the colour combinations they come up with for poinsettias. This is the first time I've seen a purple one and even though it's pretty it is Christmas and to me that means red. I decided on the red and white and it looks very happy to have found a home in my living room for Christmas.

Keeping with the red theme, I did manage to squeeze in some knitting time and finish a man's hat last night. It's been added to the gift box.

No comments: