Sunday, January 10, 2016

5 Rounds Knit

Today was a snowy day; perfect for staying put inside and knitting.  My new project is a hat and like any hat project you have to work your way through the ribbing before you get to the pattern that made you want to knit it in the first place.


After what seemed like miles and miles of k2, p2 ribbing - it was actually only 4 1/4" - I have made it to the fun part!


I've joined the white and the dark grey and have worked 5 rounds of the chart.  After another couple of rounds you'll be able to see the design more clearly.  I'll leave you in suspense as to what pattern I'm knitting until tomorrow ;)


1 comment:

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Mine looked just like that about three days ago - and for me, it's socks! But I'm guessing your project is mittens...