Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Almost......

One of my goals for this year is to knit more colour work patterns; both fair isle and intarsia and maybe a little mosaic.  There are lots of options when you start looking at colour work designs.


This hat is knit in fair isle using two colours on each round.  It's almost finished.  I have a few rounds to knit before the shaping starts but I couldn't wait to show you the sheep.  Aren't they cute?!  This is the Baa-ble Hat designed by Donna Smith.  I recommend it.  It's a fun knit.



3 comments:

Andrea @ This Knitted Life said...

Me too! I have never really done colorowork. Not very color coordinated....

Wanderingcatstudio said...

That is such a cute hat

Alyssa said...

I love the sheepies! I also like colorwork, but sometimes it's hard for me to focus on complex fair isle patterns, no matter how pretty they are.