Saturday, January 23, 2016

Photo Shoot Day

Today was a photo shoot day.  Or at least that was the plan when I headed out for a walk this morning.  The nice bright sunny day was disguising the fact that it was super cold outside.  My plans for a leisurely walk and a photo shoot turned into a fast walk and two quick stops to snap a couple of  pictures. Then it was back inside for me.

But here it is, the finished brioche moebius cowl.  I'm really happy with how this knit up and if you enjoy brioche knitting as much as I have come to like it I have plans write up the pattern and share it with you.



This is a true moebius knit from the center out and is knit with just the brioche knit and brioche purl stitches. With just a little pattern reading this makes for an easy knit if you are familiar with both moebius knitting and brioche knitting.  Combining them makes for a really fun project.



5 comments:

Mereknits said...

It is a beautiful project.
Hugs and stay warm,
Meredith

Andi said...

What a beautiful cowl and perfect way to bundle up against the snow!

Alyssa said...

Oh, please share the pattern! I have the perfect yarn for this :)

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Lovely cowl. We've been pretty cold for the last few days but it looks like it's getting a bit milder for the next few.

Linda (elleyarn on Ravelry) said...

Love it!