Monday, June 27, 2016

A Weekend Away

This past weekend was perfect cottage weather.  For lots of people that perfect weather would mean perfect for biking, hiking, going to the beach (yes, there were kids in the water, brrrrr!), going fishing or going boating.  You know where I'm going with this don't you, lol!



But, of course for me it was perfect knitting weather. I already had the first mitten finished so my weekend goal was to finish number two - and work on my sock but that's another post :)




Mittens knit with worsted weight yarn are a quick knit so it didn't take long to have a finished pair. I knit these using 3.25 mm needles.  I like a nice tight guage to keep the wind out!


This is the Cloisonee pattern by Stephanie Pearl McPhee.  Super fun to knit and a great way to use up left over bits of colour for the cuffs.


Have a great Monday!


No comments: