Saturday, August 6, 2016

Family Weekend

Last weekend was our annual family weekend at the cottage.  Like every year, this was a great weekend filled with fun activities, amazing food and great people!  Here is a quick recap of all the fun.

there was hiking

there was barbequing

there was fishing

there was sandcastle making


there was relaxing



there was tea drinking

there was the annual yarn shopping at the grocery store

and of course there was knitting

I think I've trained my family well :)

taking a break from the beach to knit a few stitches


Dad and daughter knitting time

I brought a few projects with me including my lace shawl that I really, really want to knit but in the end,  I made the smart choice and worked on my class samples for the Lean To Knit class.  There is nothing like a deadline to move a project up on the list of things to knit.  These  took a lot less concentration to knit, were easy to put down and pick up  mid row if I decided I needed to try hula hooping. Which I did try, and did not do well at and there are no pictures lol!  I'll stick with my knitting!

I'll be back to regular blogging again so I'll see you all soon.  Have a fabulous weekend!

Louise


No comments: