Friday, September 9, 2016

The Night Before

There is something I like about the night before the fair opens.  Maybe it's because we get to see behind the scence of what it takes to get everything set up.  Crews are busily working to get the rides and games set up and vendors are busy setting up their display areas.


Or maybe it's seeing booths and rides sitting quiet and empty; not what you normally see at the fair!




Or maybe it's the excitement for the next 8 days knowing that I get to meet new people, hopefully make some new Knitters and share what I love doing.


I started setting up my booth last night and will finish this afternoon before the fair opens at 3.  If you are going to the Western Fair this year please stop around to say hello and knit a few stitches!






1 comment:

Wanderingcatstudio said...

I love a good fair! Have fun!