Saturday, October 1, 2016

Jaws??

Over the summer I spent quite a few weekends demonstrating knitting which means I met a lot of great people.  I met these two ladies at the Western Fair and they were so much fun!


This lady picked up the practice piece of knitting and refreshed her skills after many years of not knitting. I hope that this little taste of knitting encourages her to pull out her needles at home.

Her friend admitted to not being a knitter or crocheter but showed me a picture of some crocheting her niece did for her.  Have you seen the mermaid tails that everyone is crocheting?  This is the same idea except it is a shark.   I just had to share with you this woman's picture of her photo shoot with this blanket.  It is hilarious!


Isn't this the best picture ever?!  The crocheting looks great too.  I can only wonder what the other beach goers were thinking, lol!




3 comments:

Mereknits said...

That is hysterical, but can you imagine putting all that work into something that would be in the sand?
Hugs,
Meredith

Wanderingcatstudio said...

That's an awesome picture!

Summer said...

That is a really fun and cute photo☺☺