Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pre-Festival Shopping

Sunday night is here and I'm relaxing, knitting a sock, watching last weeks episodes of The Voice and looking back on the weekend.  I had a knitting filled weekend and it was wonderful.

I taught three knitting classes and got to met these lovely ladies at knit Stitch in the Learn To Knit class.  They now know how to cast on, knit garter stitch, increase and decease.  They are well on their way to becoming as addicted to knitting as we all are!

I knew I wouldn't have time between classes to make a quick trip to the Woodstock Fleece Festival so I did a little pre festival shopping earlier in the week at two of my favourite yarn shops.

When I saw this book at Knit Stitch I knew it was coming home with me.  I love Amy Herzog's work and I have this urge to cast on a new sweater so it was an easy decision.

This lovely yarn came from Little Red Mitten.  Again, it was an easy decision.  It's sock yarn.  It's Christmas colours. They made me happy.  I bought them. :)

Have a fabulous week everyone!



No comments: