Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Another Fun Guild Night

Hello Knitters, I seem to be having trouble finding the time for regular blog posts these days but I'm hoping to change that.  Last nights fun with the Knitting Goddesses seems like a great place to start!

The lovely Knitting Goddesses,


Amanda, who walked up through making these Christmas balls,


We used a clear plastic Christmas ball and I used crochet cotton and 2mm needles to knit a tiny garter stitch square.  I added a fringe to mine to make it look like a scarf in progress,


then we made these tiny knitting needles using tooth picks and beads,


then very carefully squeezed it into the ball and tied it on,


fun, fun, fun and super cute! (Knitters included :)


Our next guild night is the first Monday in December and it will be our annual Christmas party - snacks, gift exchange and prizes!!

1 comment:

Lisa N. said...

That is such a cute idea I want to try to make those for my Christmas tree. Thank you for sharing I love the toothpick and bead idea.
Lisa