Sunday, February 12, 2017

Mazzy Knit-a-Long

We have been having a lot of fun Saturday mornings at Knit Stitch knitting through the Mazzy sweater pattern!


It's a great way to start the weekend, knitting with other Knitters in a yarn shop filled with beautiful yarns.  We show off our weeks worth of knitting as Stacy is doing above,


and Diane is double checking the fit as we knit along.


And I am knitting two sleeves at a time using magic loop.  This has never been my preference.  I'm a one at a time, double point needle girl.  But, Beth challenged me to knit two at a time along with her so I'm giving it a go. The cast on and the first couple of rounds where a little crazy and a bit of a tangled mess but I have to admit that now that I have some knitting on the needles and I have the tangling under control, I'm liking it.  


Sherry did a lot of knitting this week and was able to try on her sleeve to check the fit.  We did some arm measurements and decided that she should add a few rounds before joining the sleeves to the body.

See you all next Saturday, have a great week knitting ladies!



No comments: